Book Your Experience by Date
Note: If you are bringing children under the age of 13, we insist you book a Private room or an entire Public room. This is to make sure everyone involved has the best experience possible! There has to be at least 1 person 18+ in the room at all times.
BOOK YOUR EXPERIENCE BY ROOM
Mad Hatter's tea party
Novice Difficulty (max 10 Players)PUBLIC ROOM - If the room is not full, others may join you.
The Mad Hatter has tricked you in to the Red Queen's Tea Room because he wanted to know her secrets to health and beauty for the last 200 years. Now you must escape her mysterious room in an hour or it will be "off with your head"!
Novice Difficulty (max 6 PLAYERS)PRIVATE ROOM - You will have the room to yourself
While looking for adventure, you and your friends find an abandoned ship to explore. While you are on board the ship leaves land, you must make your way out of the Captains Quarters before the crew finds you and makes you walk the plank!
the legend of the lost dutchman
Novice Difficulty (max 10 PLAYERS)PUBLIC ROOM - If the room is not full, others may join you.
Your History Professor, Dr. Waltz, a descendant of the Superstition Mountain Miner may have a critical piece of the map to the Lost Dutchman's Gold. Examine his office, follow the clues, and locate the map before he returns from class or you will be going to jail instead of prospecting.
Dragon Snack - NOW OPEN!
Novice Difficulty (max 4 PLAYERS)PRIVATE ROOM
There are rumors of a treasure inside the abandon castle walls. You decide to go treasure hunting, but alas, there be dragons! Will you be able to find the treasure and make it out alive? Or will you be a dragon snack!
Hansel & Gretel: Chapter 2!
HARD Difficulty (max 8 PLAYERS)PRIVATE ROOM
The Witch has her Revenge! You must find a way to reverse the magical incantations so she is the one stuck in the gingerbread cottage for the rest of time, and not you!
MEDIUM Difficulty (MAX 8 PLAYERS)PRIVATE ROOM
Come explore the Truth in this conspiracy based room. All based on actual events that may or may not have actually happened. Discover the secrets of the unidentified and the unexplained in this 51 Themed Room.
ZooKeeper - For Kids!
EASY DIFFICULTY AGEs 6-12 (MAX 6 PLAYERS)PRIVATE FAMILY ROOM
The local zoo keeper has taken an emergency trip to rescue a rare animal in need. You had volunteered to help today, but didn’t get any instructions before she left. Follow clues and solve each animals needs before the zoo closes in an hour and you are locked in tight!
HARD DIFFICULTY (max 10 PLAYERS)PRIVATE ROOM
A lethal virus has been released in the lab! You and your colleagues have 60 minutes to decontaminate the lab before the safeties kick in and all life in the room is extinguished.
Rob The Bookie
MEDIUM Difficulty (max 8 PLAYERS)PRIVATE ROOM
You put your family’s prized heirloom up for collateral on a sure thing. You were going to win and they would never know. Unfortunately, luck was not with you that day and the horse stumbled. You lost everything. You HAVE to get that heirloom back or you are out of the will and out of the family.
MEDIUM Difficulty (max 10 PLAYERS)PRIVATE ROOM
You and your friends stumble upon a strange workroom and accidentally set off the machine you find there. When things jump back into focus, the time machine is old and partially disassembled. You only have 1 hour to repair the time machine, and get back to your present before the time loop closes and you are lost in time forever
Medium Difficulty (max 6 PLAYERS)PRIVATE ROOM
Mr. Chuckles, the local clown party performer is holding a few tricks up his sleeve. Kids from the area have been disappearing, and you are convinced he’s up to something. You decide to sneak into his home and see if you can find something to link him to the crimes.
NOVICE DIFFICULTY (MAX 4 PLAYERS)PRIVATE ROOM
You've been hauled in for crimes you didn't commit. You have one hour to piece together the puzzle and figure out who the real criminal mastermind behind it all is, before you are thrown in jail for life.
Doll House (TBD)
MEDIUM DIFFICULTY (MAX 6 PLAYERS)PRIVATE ROOM
Be prepared to be scared, this new room will haunt your intellect and sensibility.
Jekyll and Hyde!
MEDIUM DIFFICULTY (MAX 8 PLAYERS)PRIVATE ROOM - 90 Minutes!
There's two sides to every escape room The room you've been "dying" to play is finally here! We can't Hyde this room from you, anymore The Doctor is in!
Opens in August 2019!
Medium Difficulty AGES 18+ (MAX 10 PLAYERS)PRIVATE ROOM - 90 Minutes!
You were invited to the disco. Is it business or pleasure? Will you be the victim or the investigators. Be careful the zodiac killer is still out there, and you might be his next dance!
Novice Difficulty (MAX 6 PLAYERS)PRIVATE ROOM - 60 Minutes!
Explore a land of sweet surprise and adventure. Accept a mission from the Frosting Fairy and wind your way through the Lollipop woods and cupcake commons on your way to help the Candy Castle Kingdom
4 mobile units can come to you!
Arizona Traveler - 15m game - Table Top Mobile! Escape the Plague - 15m game - Table top Mobile! Immunity Quest - 30m game - 13'x13' tent game! Secrets of the Pharaoh - 30m game - 13'x13' tent!
Escape the Winery
Escape Room Bus
This is for the Escape Room Bus to come to you! This beautiful bus has been a national treasure on YouTube and the Tiny Home circuit, but of course, we bought and converted it to Escape the Winery! We come to you in Metro Phoenix.
Arizona Renaissance Festival
February - March 2020FEATURING: 6 - 15 minute mini escapes!
*Kraken *Dragon*Excalibur *Dungeon *Dark Forest *Davinci
Corporate Team Building
Hours of OperationBy Appointment!
Monday through Thursday Noon to 9pm Friday -12pm to 12am Saturday-11am to 12am Sunday-12pm to 8pm
Our LocationWe are located just East of Country Club and North on University Dr. We're on the North East corner of University and MacDonald.
Our most common customer questions:
- Q: How do I use my Promotion, Deal or Flyer Code? A: Once you have selected your room and time, there will be an option to enter a promotion code during Checkout. Please enter the 7-8 digit code, and it will automatically adjust your pricing. Please contact us for any special conditions before purchasing your deal through a 3rd party online. Only 3 of our rooms (Captains Quarters, Mad Hatters Tea, The Lost Dutchman) are included in 3rd party deals and are only available during the weekend hours (Fri-Sun). Only bring the number of guests as allowedon the voucher, additional guests will be charged at FULL PRICE if over capacity of the voucher or the room (children DO count as capacity). Note: These vouchers are not to be used for Corporate Events, CE's have their own great pricing structure.
- Q: Do you take walk-in adventurers? A: Most days, we are not available to do walk in business. Booking online and early is always the best way to plan your adventure. We are booked up to 2 weeks in advance for some of our popular rooms.
- Q: Do we need to arrive early? A: Yes, please! About 10 minutes early, as we have some "fun" to partake in before entering the rooms. Your escape-mates will start on time, with or without you. Unfortunately, if you are late, we will have to turn you away, and there are no refunds for late arrivals, we have bookings coming in right after you.
- Q: What should we bring? A: A buddy, and as little as possible. Everything you need for the room is awaiting your arrival.
- Q: Do you sell Gift Cards? A: Yes! What do you give someone with everything? An experience they have never had before!
- Q: Do you offer Corporate Events, Group (20+) discounts, or Private Room Escapes for up to 100 people? A: Absolutely! Give us a call and we will set up a "Winning" Adventure.Note: We also facilitate Team Building Experiences. Packages can include an impactful debrief, to an entire day team building workshop by an experienced Business Consultant.
- Q: Do you do events and fundraisers? A: Yes, let's talk details to enhance your experience and convenience. If you have a Dance or Girl Scout Troop, Music or Church Group, or Jr. Sports Team, we have an option for you.
- PLEASE NOTE: Children under the age of 18 must have a responsible adult in the room with them. This is for safety reasons, it is non-negotiable. If you are bringing children under the age of 13, we recommend you book the entire room. This is to make sure everyone involved has the best experience possible! If members of your group appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol, you will not be allowed in the room. This decision will be made at the discretion of our staff and no refunds or exchanges will be permitted. We take this very seriously as it could cause damage to yourself or others, and adversely affect other's enjoyment of the experience.
- ALSO PLEASE NOTE: Our building was built in the 30's. We are unfortunately not wheelchair accessible.