You are responsible for greeting and welcoming guests, giving rules and a prepared speech, starting the game by executing a series of tasks and watching for issues and progress during the game. Speaking with guests and providing positive feedback on how they did. Resetting game with attention to detail after every escape. Doing facility checks, cleaning, organization of supplies, and follow up sales.
– Background In Customer Service. Performance/Theatre Experience A Plus.
– Great personality with a willingness to help out other staff members.
– Superior attention to detail.
– Great memory for processes and placement of game pieces.
– Reliability with a great track record for attendance and being on time.
– Excellent time management skills.
– Ability to work independently and follow the procedures we have established.
– Ability to handle stressful situations with a cool head.
You will be required to work Friday afternoon, Saturday and Sundays. You might also get weekday shifts depending on your availability. Shifts are 7-12hrs on the weekends.
Friday Approx ~4p-11p.
Saturday Approx ~10a-10p.
Sunday Approx ~12p-7p.
If you are not comfortable with those hours please DO NOT apply. The shifts and roles are assigned not selected.
PAY starts at $13/HR with a bump after 90 days based on a performance review.
Located in Mesa, AZ. You must have reliable transportation. You may work Holidays. Ok with the hours and shift times mentioned above. Be available all 3 days to work.